Cause a face without freckles is like a sky without the stars (Turkey day 5)












1. Detail | 2. Sleeping beauty | 3. Thunder | 4. Naomi's waiter | 5. Back to his boat | 6. Tequila Sunrise | 7. Room number | 8. The Eurasian Jay | 9. Ready for dinner | 10. With my sweet grandparents | 11. Swimming pool | 12. Making a photo of my grandma | 13. My granda making a photo of us | 14. Italian restaurant | 15. Grouphug


Top: Primark | Shorts: H&M | Belt: Zara
Blouse and shorts: H&M

follow me on:

4 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

nice blog:) I invite you to my blog:)
FOLLOW? : ***

Sisters and Sisters zei

Wij vonden je blog op EGF superleuk!
En je foto's prachtig! Leuke blog heb je :)


XoXo
H&C

Jennifer J zei

Ziet er gezellig uit! Bij foto 3 lijkt het net dat de bergen roken haha. Ik ga volgende week naar Turkye :D

Anoniem zei

Je kan echt zien dat je oma je oma is :) Hele leuke foto's zeg :) X