I already told you before about Annv's shop, because I made some photos for stylist Anna Verhoef. I always like to know the people behind the webshop, so I arranged an interview with the owner of Annv's shop. 
Anna Verhoef



Can you give a short introduction about yourself?
My name is Anna Verhoef, 23 years and born in a (REALLY) small town near Amsterdam. Now living in the big city!
I think I inherited my love for fashion, especially vintage, from my dear mom who's crazy for everything that's vintage.

Why did you start a webshop?
My whole live I've been busy with fashion, I was even going to school for it.
I had so many ideas and always saw so many things I wanted to buy, even if it wasn't my own style. I know many girls have a problem with that haha. But it's just that I love to show what I like and hoping that other people like my style to. So I tought why not buy for others than my own? 


What kind of things can we buy at Annv 's Shop?
Now it's mainly vintage clothes and accessories. I love vintage, but hopefully the shop get's al little bit bigger, that I also can buy new clothes and accessories. And maybe even home accessories, also vintage.


Some items from Annv's Shop

Do you have any goals you would like to reach with your webshop?
Think I answered this question already. But I hope my shop someday get's so popular that te shop can be my only job. But that's just a dream I guess...



You can find Annv's Shop here

2 opmerkingen:

Joy. // Justlikesushi.com zei

Leuk interview! EN je outfit van je vorige post is echt super!

Les is more zei

Leuk interview. wat een mooie foto!
xoxo