Happy New year


| Blazer & Skirt: H&M | Shirt: Stradivadius | Shoes: Nelly |


On the photo you can see what I was wearing on NYE. And because it's 2012, I will show you my list with some blog/fashion related goals.

- High quality photos, no delayed action shutter photos in the garden anymore. I'm going to ask friends and    family more often to help me with the photos. So maybe they're coming less outfit posts, but the quality must be better. 
- More inspiration posts
- Improved lay-out
- Try the 5 piece french wardrobe system/method. So high quality basics and 5 specials fashion purchases half a year. 
- Do you have any tips to improve my blog? Let me know in a comment.



follow me on:

3 opmerkingen:

Stacey zei

Leuke outfit! Ik weet niet of ik al antwoord had gegeven op je vraag dat je mij in Almere zag lopen? Maar dat kan best, ik woon er! X

Lana zei

Jij ook een gelukkig nieuwjaar :). En ik had ook sterretjes in mn outfit voor nye!

Paula zei

Great goals! Die french wardrobe methode is echt super! Misschien dat ik 'm zelf ook ga toepassen.

Happy newyear :)

xoxo Paula