NYC DAY 5: LAST DAY

The last day we went to SoHo and because I had an amazing time in New York I wore my I love NY shirt.

I think SoHo is a very nice place with a lot of different shops. And ofcourse there is a Topshop. At Topshop I bought a beautiful light pink/nude blazer. I'm so happy with it because I searched for the perfect nude blazer for a long time. After some shopping (and waiting for my father because he was lost for 45 minutes) we had lunch at Famous Ben's Pizza (yes again haha). When we were done, we took a taxi back to our hotel. From there (Times Square) I did some shopping again. I bought Steve Madden wedges, they're black suede.

In the afternoon we changes clothes and went to the airport. We had a crazy taxidriver: when he saw a traffic jam, he turned around on the highway.

And now is my New York trip over, but I'm definitely sure I'll come back again!
My new bag from Urban Outfitters








Boredom at the airport


Amber: I love NY shirt, shorts: Levi's, Bag: Urban Outfitters
Naomi: shirt: Zara, Skinny Jeans: LTB

10 opmerkingen:

B zei

Super leuke foto's en dingetjes allemaal! Ik wil ook weer naar NYC, alweer een jaar geleden!

Esther zei

Hele leuke foto's ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe blazer! Nu ga ik bijna naar NYC :)

FESI-NOIR zei

Super leuke foto's!

xx fesi-fashion

Stacey zei

Aw NY! I want to go again! Hoe vond je het? (domme vraag..) Maar leuke foto's!

Cindy zei

leuke fotos!

sophia noa zei

wauw, ziet er zo geweldig uit, ik wil ook echt een naar new york, helemaal als ik dit zo zie haha.

Ilse zei

Leuk tasje!
En super dat je naar NY bent geweest zeg!
Ik ga je volgen :), je bent trouwens een mooi meisje!

Mirthe zei

looooovely! ik wil ook echt ziek graag een keer naar new york.

Anoniem zei

Hey
you look so pretty
I love your sweatshirt
such an amazing trip, I would like to go to NY too

Marley

Femke zei

Haha, op de derde foto dacht ik echt mezelf te herkennen! Maar toen ik langer keek zag ik het verschil wel weer hoor. ;)